We received the news that we’ve all been waiting for last week, and we want to relive the excitement a little longer, so here goes… JUSTIN BIEBER IS COMING TO THE UK!!
Yes, that means that we will be in the same time zone as Canada’s biggest export (sorry Buble!), who has included two dates at Manchester Arena on Thursday 20th and Friday 21st October as part of his Purpose World Tour!
We’re expecting demand for these tickets to be really high when they go on sale at 9am on Thursday 17th December, so here’s our top tips on how to increase your chances of getting Justin Bieber tickets. You can buy Justin Bieber tickets by either visiting our website here or giving us a ring on 0844 249 1000.
- If you are planning on purchasing your tickets through the website, make sure you sign up to the TicketAlarm here. By doing this you’ll receive an email alert with the ticket links just before they go on sale
- Sign up for/into your MyEVENTIM account here. If you don’t already have one, you can log in through Facebook! Make sure you’re signed in and ready before tickets go on sale, as it will save you time during your purchase – just make sure you don’t forget your password!
- Be prepared for 9am. We’ll send you an email alert but it’s up to you to be ready and sat at your computer for the on sale to start. Have your credit/debit card details ready and make sure you know which date you want tickets for and how many people are going with you (please note it’s a maximum of 8)
- Once you’ve clicked through to the link, whatever you do don’t press refresh! If you’re in a queue then by refreshing you’re likely to kick yourself out of it! Make sure you’re patient during this step, remember slow and steady wins the race!
- If you’re lucky enough to bag yourself some Bieber tickets in your shopping cart, make sure you purchase them ASAP. They’re only held for a certain amount of time, so don’t get distracted and make sure you have all your payment details to hand!
Is there an Eventim presale?
We don’t have a presale for this one.
Can I buy Justin Bieber tickets as a Christmas present?
Of course you can! The person whose name is on the tickets doesn’t have to go to the show – there will be no name checking on the doors.
But will they be with me in time for Christmas?
We will dispatch your tickets as soon as the promoter has released them to us. We hope they will be with you very soon and will send you an email when they are being sent out to you. You can also check the status of your tickets on the dispatch page when you log into your MyEVENTIM account – make sure you keep a copy of your order number so you can check.
Is there an age restriction?
Under 14s must be seated and accompanied by an adult.
Will Eventim be getting any more tickets once the show has sold out?
We can’t promise that this will happen, but make sure you keep your eyes peeled just in case!
Didn’t see the answer to your question? Speak to our customer service guys by visiting here or calling 0333 344 6250.
Good Luck Beliebers! We hope to see you there!