Since the release of ’25’ last month, a day hasn’t passed without Adele appearing in the news. From breaking records with her album sales, to singing along with classroom instruments on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and of course, news of a highly anticipated arena tour for 2016, Adelemania has officially hit us.
So, given that tickets for Adele Live, which includes dates at Manchester Arena, go on sale at 9am on Friday morning, we thought we would give you a little guide on how to improve your chances of seeing the ‘Hello’ singer next year!
- Go online or give us a ring! The Manchester Arena box office will be open but Adele tickets won’t be available so you’ll need to visit our website or call us on 0844 249 1000.
- Sign up to the TicketAlarm here. By doing this you’ll receive an email alert with the ticket links just before they go on sale.
- Sign up for/into your MyEVENTIM account here. If you don’t already have one, you can log in through Facebook – easy! make sure you’re signed in and ready before tickets go on sale, it will save you time during your purchase.
- Be prepared for 9am. We’ll send you an email alert but it’s up to you to be ready and sat at your computer for the on sale to start. Have your credit/debit card details ready and make sure you know which date you want tickets for and how many people are going with you (please note it’s a maximum of 4 per person).
- Once you’ve clicked through to the link, whatever you do don’t press refresh! If you’re in a queue then by refreshing you’re likely to kick yourself out of it! Make sure you’re patient during this step, remember slow and steady wins the race!
- If you’re lucky enough to bag yourself some Adele tickets in your shopping cart, make sure you purchase them ASAP. They’re only held for a certain amount of time, so don’t get distracted and make sure you have all your payment details to hand!
- Be aware that the name of the customer who places the order will be printed on each ticket. In order to gain entry to the venue, ticket holders will be asked to present valid photo ID matching the name printed on their ticket. Each ticket purchaser must enter the concert at the same time as his or her guests. Name changes will not be allowed. Failure to bring photo ID that matches the customer name will result in refusal of entry to the show and there won’t be any exceptions to this rule.
Good luck fellow Adele lovers!