Love getting things first, before your friends and everybody else? We know it sounds harsh but go on, admit it, you do. Luckily we’ve devised a little plan to better your chances of getting presale tickets for the biggest gigs before everyone else.
- We might not always have presale tickets, but if we announce that we do for your favourite artist then make sure to sign up for the TicketAlarm on their artist page. By doing this you’ll receive an email alert with the ticket links just before they go on sale
- Sign up for/into your MyEVENTIM account here. If you don’t already have one, you can log in through Facebook – easy! Make sure you’re signed in and ready before the presale tickets go on sale, it will save you time during your purchase
- Be prepared for the on sale time. We’ll send you an email alert but it’s up to you to be ready and sat at your computer for the on sale to start. Have your credit/debit card details ready and make sure you know which date you want tickets for and how many people are going with you
- You can also pay via PayPal for the majority of events, so make sure you’re logged into this account too!
- Once you’ve clicked through to the link, whatever you do don’t press refresh! If you’re in a queue then by refreshing you’re likely to kick yourself out of it! Make sure you’re patient during this step, remember slow and steady wins the race
- If you’re lucky enough to bag yourself the tickets in your shopping cart, make sure you purchase them ASAP. They’re only held for a certain amount of time, so don’t get distracted and make sure you have all your payment details to hand!
- CELEBRATE! You’re going to see some awesome live entertainment. Share the news and let us know who you’re going to see on Twitter @eventim_uk