Get exclusive access to the Eventim Presales
You’ve landed here, so you’re probably the sort of person who loves getting things first. The sort of person who likes to fan their carefully-booked pre-sale tickets in front of their friend’s disenchanted faces . . . Go on, admit it!
Luckily for you, we’ve devised a little plan to better your chances of getting presale tickets for the biggest gigs before everyone else.
Top tips for getting your hands on presale tickets
The best way:
- Not all shows have Presale Tickets, but we will announce all artists/shows with Presales on our Twitter and Facebook pages – so be sure to follow/like us!
- Once a presale is announced, you can click through to the Eventim artists page, and sign up for the #TicketAlarm – we’ll then email you with access to the special presale tickets.
- You can also sign up for your #TicketAlarms at any time; we recommend you go to the Eventim page of your favourite artists – do it now, so you never miss out on a presale!
Other top tips:
- Sign up for a MyEVENTIM account here. You can even use the Facebook login funcion – easy! Make sure you’re signed in and ready before the presale tickets go on sale, it will save you time during your purchase.
- Be prepared for the on sale time. We’ll send you an email alert but it’s up to you to be ready and sat at your computer for the on sale to start. Have your credit/debit card details ready. Also, make sure you know which date you want tickets for and how many people are going with you.
- You can also pay via PayPal for the majority of events, so make sure you’re logged into this account too!
- Once you’ve clicked through to the link, whatever you do, don’t press refresh! If you’re in a queue then by refreshing you’re likely to kick yourself out of it! Make sure you’re patient during this step, remember slow and steady wins the race.
- If you’re lucky enough to bag yourself the tickets in your shopping cart, make sure you purchase them ASAP. They’re only held for a certain amount of time, so don’t get distracted and make sure you have all your payment details to hand!
- CELEBRATE! You’re going to see some awesome live entertainment. Share the news and let us know who you’re going to see on Twitter @eventim_uk – we’ll try and re-tweet you! 😀