This week has been a roller coaster ride of emotions. We heard the news last Saturday that our favourite boys of all time everevereverEVER will be back on tour in 2017 with the biggest and best show of their lives. We got incredibly noisy and excited. And now we have retreated back into ourselves in a state of anxious nerves as we count down the seconds until Friday 28 October, the magical onsale date, as the ‘but-what-if-they-all-sell-out-before-I-get-mine’ feeling starts to set in….
WELL SHAKE THAT FEELING OFF, because we have the insider tips you need to be in with the best chance of nabbing yourself your golden tickets.
TOP TIPS TO GETTING TAKE THAT TICKETS
- If you are planning on purchasing your tickets through our website, make sure you sign up to the TicketAlarm here. By doing this you’ll receive an email alert with the ticket links just before they go on sale
- Sign up for/into your MyEVENTIM account here. If you don’t already have one, you can log in through Facebook. Make sure you’re signed in and ready before tickets go on sale, as it will save you time during your purchase – just make sure you don’t forget your password!
- Be prepared for 9.30am. We’ll send you an email alert but it’s up to you to be ready and sat at your computer for the on sale to start. Have your credit/debit card details ready and make sure you know which date you want tickets for and how many people are going with you (please note it’s a maximum of 6)
- Once you’ve clicked through to the link, whatever you do don’t press refresh! If you’re in a queue then by refreshing you’re likely to kick yourself out of it! Make sure you’re patient during this step, remember slow and steady wins the race!
- If you’re lucky enough to bag yourself some Take That tickets in your shopping cart, make sure you purchase them ASAP. They’re only held for a certain amount of time, so don’t get distracted and make sure you have all your card details with you.
Good luck TT fans! We hope to see you there!