LolliBop Festival 2013 Tickets
Family Friendly Festival: The Big Bash for Little People
|Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London||Fri 16th August 2013|
|Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London||Sat 17th August 2013|
|Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London||Sun 18th August 2013|
LolliBop Festival is a 3-day non-camping family festival aimed purely at under-10′s and their families.
Workshops, fun activities, and the chance to catch some great kid’s entertainers too; your little ones are bound to have a ball.
“LolliBop Festival is the biggest UK family festival for kids. It’s a magical land of endless fun for the under 10s and the best summer day out for families. We’ll bring you all the thrills and excitement of a festival vibe but without the hassle of camping and long car journeys. Plus once you have paid your LolliBop Festival ticket price everything is free (apart from food, drinks and gifts from our markets). “
“Now going into its 3rd year, this 3 day event is the UK’s only family festival where all the entertainment is for children. We will keep our pint sized festival goers busy all day with an action packed programme that will delight your little ones; We have an abundance of shows and activities to keep all ages entertained from 0-10.” – LolliBop Team
What’s On at the Lollibop Festival?
The ‘LolliBop Live’ stage will play host to some of the hottest names in kids entertainment.
- Big names on the LolliBop Family Festival 2013 line up include: Preskool, Justin Fletcher (Sat 17th & Sun 18th only), Rastamouse (Fri 16th only), Dick and Dom, Poppy Cat, The Science Museum, Go! Go! Go!, Mister Maker, Transformers, Postman Pat, Hello Kitty and Peppa Pig.
- Lollipalladiam – is a live theatre tent showcasing performances from pioneering and internationally renowned companies and artists.
- The LolliBop Kitchen where creative little cooks will have the chance to learn new skills from live demonstrations and interactive workshops.
- Tween Town will host a number of activities including street dance, hula-hoop, and beat-box workshops.
- Imagination Stations – A hub of creativity with lots of mess and mayhem thrown in! From clay modeling, puppet making, customised fashion workshops, balloon modeling, graffiti painting, face painting and much more
- Science Zone – Make a rocket, hold a dry ice cube, or get messy with gooey slime in the LolliBop lab – brimming with exploding experiments for pint sized guests to try!
- Run wild and have fun in the LolliSports area. With activities including retro favorites like swing ball, hula-hoop and Frisbee to football tournaments and sports day style races.
- The pre-school 3ft & Under area is also returning, along with the Enchanted Forest and The Village Green with live music, craft stalls and street theatre, making it an ideal spot for a picnic.
Site Accessibility and Facilities:
- A wide selection of food and drink stalls are on offer.
- Staffed covered buggy parks are provided. However, all buggies and other valuables are left at your own risk.
- There will be Boob & Botty boudoirs where you can change your baby, breastfeed in comfort and heat up baby food.
- There will be sun-cream and rain ponchos available at the first aid and info tents.
- Many activities are under marquee cover, shaded areas are provided and the buggy parks are also covered.
LolliBop Festival Event Manager, Jenny Kane said: “We are really excited to be taking LolliBop to the iconic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. This is the first children’s family festival event to take place in what looks set to become one of the premier event locations in the UK. It has so many benefits for our visitors, including great transport links and family friendly tube stations.
“LolliBop Festival has gone from strength to strength since our first event in 2011 and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park gives us the opportunity to create an even more exciting and dynamic family day out. It’s an amazing opportunity for LolliBop Festival to be part of such an important legacy”.
Find out more about the LolliBop Family Festival on their website: www.lollibopfestival.co.uk