Mother’s Day 2017 Giveaway / Eventim Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Each entrant will only be considered for tickets for one show; the show they choose with their Facebook reaction, as per the post instructions.
2. Enter by sharing the Facebook competition post, and reacting to indicate the show you would like to win tickets for. Both actions must be completed by 3pm on Friday 24 March 2017. One (1) winner for each set of tickets (3 winners in total) will be notified on Facebook by 5pm on Friday 24 March 2017.
3. The winner may be required to participate in publicity events after the draw and by entering the promotion acknowledge their consent to take part in publicity and for their name and details of their application to be published by Eventim UK. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a written request to Eventim UK c/o the Marketing Department.
4. The prize is as stated and there will be no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition, contest offer or promotion by a prize winner.
5. Eventim reserves the right to (a) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
6. This competition is open to UK residents excluding employees of Eventim UK and associated agents or anyone otherwise professionally associated with this promotion.
7. Entries, which are late, illegible or not in accordance with these rules will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the competition. All entries must be publicly visible on Facebook.
8. By entering the competition each entrant accepts and agrees to these terms and conditions.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.