UFC officials have announced a featherweight bout between Cole Miller and Andy Ogle as the latest addition to next month’s UFC Manchester event.
UFC Fight Night 30 takes place 26 October at Phones 4u Arena Manchester. Buy UFC Manchester tickets on Eventim here.
Miller, a cast member from “The Ultimate Fighter 5” who fights for the 15th time under the UFC banner, recently suffered a close decision loss to Manny Gamburyan at UFC Fight Night 26. The American Top Team fighter is now 1-3 since a drop from lightweight to featherweight, and his job could be on the line against Ogle.
Ogle, a “TUF 15” vet, fights in his home country as he looks to build off a February victory over Josh Grispi. That followed a UFC-debut loss to Akira Corassani, via close split decision, and moved him to 8-1 over his past nine fights. Ogle was slated to fight Conor McGregor this past month but was forced off the card with an injury.
The latest UFC Manchester card includes:
- Michael Bisping vs. Mark Munoz
- Melvin Guillard vs. Ross Pearson
- Phil Harris vs. John Lineker
- Jimy Hettes vs. Mike Wilkinson
- Anthony Njokuani vs. Paul Taylor
- Ryan Jimmo vs. Jimi Manuwa
- Alessio Sakara vs. Tom Watson
- Luke Barnatt vs. Andrew Craig
- Michael Kuiper vs. Brad Scott
- Jessica Andrade vs. Rosi Sexton
- Norman Parke vs. Jon Tuck
Eventim are the official ticketing partner of the Phones 4u Arena Manchester.